AgChoice is currently recruiting for an Account Specialist in our Lewisburg, PA branch. Account Specialists serve as in-office sales representative while also offering sales support to the loan officer team. Their focus is on building strong relationships and promoting all financially related services to improve customer success. They have expertise on loan/lease origination, application disclosures, basic underwriting, and credit administration.
Provides in-office support to mobile sales force. A key function of the job is to handle a wide range of sales, servicing, and administrative duties so the loan officers are focused on business development in the field. Several key duties include:
- Communicating directly with customers to collect information and/or handle loan servicing requests.
- Answering borrower questions regarding all credit and financial services requests.
- Prioritizing loan requests and working with loan officers, credit analysts, and loan processors to deliver a high level of customer service. The account specialist serves as an internal contact to centralized staff when questions arise or follow up with customers is needed during the loan process.
- Completing loan servicing activities on a timely basis. This includes collecting items such as financial statements, tax returns, borrowing base certificates, and/or other documents related to loan covenants.
- Implementing sales team marketing strategies. This includes ordering real estate searches to build prospect profiles and working with electronic databases to establish lists of potential customers. Assist with planning and coordinating a wide range of customer events and promotional activities in the branch territory.
- The portfolio consists primarily of commercial Ag accounts and previous credit experience is a plus
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal relations, and customer service skills.
- Must be a quick learner, strong problem solver, and be adaptable to prioritize job duties. Organizational and sales skills are essential.
- Ability to be assertive and decisive in arriving at sound business decisions which serve the best interest of the borrowers and the members.
- Superior knowledge of computer software applications
- Basic knowledge of loan processing, underwriting, accounting, and legal documentation.
- Must reside within 30 minutes of the Lewisburg branch
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.