AgChoice Farm Credit is currently recruiting for an AgriBusiness Loan Officer who could be located in or near Mechanicsburg, State College, or Pittsburgh. We have carefully reviewed market data and believe that there is opportunity for us to grow in the
market if we had a dedicated resource to cover the territory. The individual’s primary responsibility is to develop and implement a dynamic marketing plan focused on achieving growth and profitability goals. Territory spans 52 counties within the AgChoice
- Develop business involving eligible agribusiness prospects having in excess of $5 million annual sales within the AgChoice chartered territory.
- Responsible for the sound delivery of credit and financial services within FCA, Bank, and Association regulations and policies.
- Independently prospect, originate, and service the largest and most complex accounts.
- Expand existing relationships and establish new ones to achieve growth goals.
- Applicant must be highly motivated and work well both independently and in a team environment to achieve team goals.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, communication and computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, or economics.
- Minimum of 5-10 years commercial lending experience expected.
- Travel expectancy: 60%, with some overnight travel expected.
- Must reside in AgChoice territory, ideally located within 1 hour of Harrisburg, State College, or Pittsburgh.
An EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.