AgChoice is recruiting for a full time appraiser for our Martinsburg, PA office. It is preferred that this candidate be state-certified, but AgChoice is prepared to consider applicants that are in the process of becoming state-certified.
State Certified General Appraiser
Great earnings potential!
Excellent benefit package including:
Competitive base salary plus incentive
Significant matched 401K
Company car provided
- Independently completing appraisals on all types of commercial farm real estate as well as specialized properties such as feed mills, greenhouses and other types of agricultural business properties.
- Complete reviews of outside appraisals.
- Strong analysis, judgment and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong customer service skills to support the lending function in our Martinsburg and New Stanton offices.
- Farm background with related practical experience.
- Applicant must demonstrate a strong work ethic and work well both independently and in a team environment to achieve team goals.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers, prospects, and visitors to the retail office by providing a consistent quality level of service, which is timely, thorough and responsive to customers
and exceeds their expectations.
- Education Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, economics or related field.
- Certified General Appraiser certification is preferred.
- Will consider a residential certification with the understanding the candidate can earn general certification or will hire an trainee and will assist the candidate with the certification requirements.
- Successful candidate will need to reside within 20 miles from Martinsburg, Pa. or be willing to relocate.
An EOE including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.