AgChoice Farm Credit is currently recruiting for a Branch Operations Manager. The individual’s primary responsibility is to provide technical support, training, and coaching to financial specialist and customer care team members to effectively support
the lending process. This position will focus specifically on the customer experience, workflow, and sales support.
• Train and coach financial specialist and customer care teams to build credit, sales, customer service, and operational expertise.
• Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers, prospects and referral partners.
• Actively support cross-functional teams to maximize business gorwth goals.
• Applicant must be highly motivated and work well both independently and in a team environment to achieve team goals.
• Strong analysis, problem solving, communication and computer skills.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, or economics.
• Farm Credit experience preferred.
• Agricultural background with related practical experience preferred.
• It is preferred that the applicant live within 60 to 90 minutes of Mechanicsburg, PA.
Great earnings potential!
Excellent benefit package including:
Competitive base salary plus incentive
Significant matched 401K
Company car provided
An EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.