AgChoice Farm Credit is currently recruiting for a Director of Risk Management for our Mechanicsburg office. This position reports directly to the Chief Credit Officer (CCO).
- Supports the credit culture at AgChoice through approvals, training, and coaching of staff.
- Assists Loan Officers, Regional Lending Managers and CCO with Loan Portfolio management.
- Supports Loan Officers by working directly with customers in the development and sale of loan packages.
- Supervises a team of credit approvers and the special assets manager.
- Responsible for monitoring and assisting in the development of loan servicing plans required on accounts.
- Develops, implements, and participates in credit trainings programs.
- Creates and manages credit policies and procedures, in cooperation with CCO.
- Develops and implements an Enterprise Risk Management program.
- Facilitates internal credit audits and the responses to those audits.
- Applicant must be highly motivated and work well both independently and in a team environment to achieve team goals.
- Serves as a member of Senior Leadership Team and Asset Liability Committee.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, communication and computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, or economics.
- Minimum of 5-10 years agricultural lending expected, including supervisory experience.
- Agricultural background with related practical experience preferred.
- Must reside in AgChoice territory, ideally located within 1 hour of Mechanicsburg.
Great earnings potential!
Excellent benefit package including:
Competitive base salary plus incentive
Company car provided
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.