AgChoice Farm Credit is recruiting for a Loan Officer in our York office to service Ag accounts primarily in York and Adams counties. This Loan Officer will need to work independently to service loans, market financial services and develop strong working
relationships with our customers, while growing our business in their territory.
Great earnings potential!
Excellent benefit package including:
Competitive base salary plus incentive
Significant matched 401K
Company car provided
- Provide outstanding customer service and financial expertise to existing customers and service the existing loan volume of $25MM. This portfolio contains a mix of large and small Ag accounts.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers, prospects and referral generators.
- Expand existing relationships and establish new ones to achieve growth goals.
- Applicant must be highly motivated and work well both independently and in a team environment to achieve team goals.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, communication and computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, or economics.
- Agricultural background with related practical experience preferred.
- It is preferred that the applicant live in territory (York or Adams county)
An EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.