AgChoice is looking for two qualified Loan Specialist to work from our Mechanicsburg office. Our Loan Specialists work closely with a team to serve the financial needs of our customers. They process loan documentation and perform a variety of customer service
functions for processing agriculture, equipment, real estate processing and closings, etc.
- Communicates effectively with the branch teams via telephone, mail and electronic communications
- Completely closes non-consumer loans within delegated authority, ensuring complete and accurate loan files while meeting work quantity expectations
- Exercises judgment to ensure proper legal and loan closing procedures are followed
- Imports loans to Loan Accounting system and perform other related loan accounting duties
- Maintain accurate customer and business records through CRM system
- Imaging of documents
- Support the sales of all products and services
- Works well in team environment to accomplish team goals
- Strong knowledge of multiple computer software applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance, paralegal experience
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and required formats to recognize and correct correspondence and reports
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements related to non-consumer loan processing
- Organized and able to work independently under general supervision
An EOE including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.