AgChoice Farm Credit is looking for an experienced Senior Credit Analyst to work from our Mechanicsburg office. Our Credit Analysts are internal resources to our Lending Team for the analysis and structuring of loan packages.
• Underwrite loan requests up to $3 million using the 5 C’s of Credit
• Complete credit scoring for all loan requests
• Trend (Spread) financial data, and project future performance using proprietary trending software
• Write loan narratives
• Work closely with lenders to structure terms/conditions and approve loans
• Order appraisals and other searches
• Provide excellent customer service via telephone, mail, electronic communications and in-person
• Support the sales of all products and services
• Works well in team environment to accomplish team goals
• Strong knowledge of computer software applications
• Experience with risk analysis software preferred
• Experience working with both audited and unaudited financial statements
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
• Organized and able to work independently under general supervision
• Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
• Possess a minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial/credit analysis or related agriculture lending - preferred
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer an excellent benefits package.
An EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.